In the impression of people, glass is a fragile and transparent material. It is because of the sharp fragments which can easily hurt people. When it comes to safety, it is not strong at all. However, with the development of science and technology, people can give full play to the natural advantages of glass. Not just that, the manufacturers can produce glass bottle canning with the help of advanced glass bottle filling production line.
The glass bottle canning production line shipped to Kenya is designed with the help of advanced technological innovation by Zhangjiagang Honor Machine Co., Ltd. The latest devices are incorporated into the production line to maximize their speed and capacity. The production line has amazing functionality, and the working principle is also quite understandable.
First of all, the mold must be designed and manufactured. The glass raw material uses quartz sand as the main raw material, and other auxiliary materials are melted into a liquid at high temperatures. After that, it is injected into the mold, cooled, cut, and tempered to form a glass bottle. Glass bottles generally have rigid signs, and the signs are also made of mold shapes. According to the manufacturing method, the molding of glass bottles can be divided into three types. These types include manual blowing, mechanical blowing, and extrusion molding. According to the composition, glass bottles can be divided into diverse types. These types include soda glass, lead glass, and the third is borosilicate glass.
There are diverse raw materials used to produce glass bottles, which include natural ore, caustic soda, quartz stone, limestone, and so forth. Glass bottles have a high degree of transparency and corrosion resistance. It will not change the properties of materials when in contact with most chemicals. The manufacturing process is simple. The shape is free and changeable. The hardness is large. It is heat-resistant, neat, and easy to manage. It has the characteristics of repeated use. As a packaging material, glass bottles are mainly used in food, oil, wine, beverages, condiments, cosmetics, and liquid chemical products, etc., and are widely used. However, glass bottles also have their shortcomings, such as heavyweight, high transportation and storage costs, and impact resistance.
When it comes to the process methods that are useful to produce glass bottle canning, then you will surely be amazed. The Zhangjiagang Honor Machine Co., Ltd uses the following process methods:
1. Raw material pre-processing - Crush the bulk materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) to dry the wet raw materials, and remove the iron-containing raw materials to ensure the quality of the glass.
2. Preparation of batch materials
3. Fusion - The glass batch material is heated at a high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 degrees) in the pool kiln or furnace to make it form a liquid glass that is uniform, without bubbles, and meets the molding requirements.
4. Molding - Put the liquid glass into the mold to make the glass products of the required shape, such as flat plates, various utensils, etc.
5. Heat treatment - Through annealing, quenching, and other processes, the stress, phase separation, or crystallization inside the glass is eliminated or generated, and the structural state of the glass is changed.